Our company, Agri Services International, is an innovative industry leader in agricultural irrigation. We provide a wide range of irrigation solutions such as turnkey solutions, project management and consulting, repair and maintenance, automation, and much more. Our team is passionate about innovation and embracing technology in order to find new ways to achieve better results. We are looking to add a delivery driver to our team. This individual will be responsible for loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients and businesses in a safe, timely manner.
Our office is located in Fort Pierce, Florida. All delivery driver applicants must live in the Fort Pierce area or in a nearby location like Fort Pierce North, Fort Pierce South, White City, or Lakewood Park.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Works directly with purchasing manager and production managers
- Loading and unloading items from vehicles
Delivery Driver Applicant Requirements:
- Must be comfortable driving for long periods of time
- Have experience operating a forklift
- Clean driving record
- Customer service skills
- Positive personal hygiene conveys self-respect and the respect of co-workers/customers
- Attire aligns with company standards
- Strong work ethic and desire to be promoted within the company
- Starting at $15 - $18/hr, depending on experience
- Occasional overtime pay
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm with possible weekends and occasional overtime.