Hemp Irrigation Services in Southeastern US States Including Kentucky, Florida & North Carolina
Our services include hydraulic design, project management, turnkey installation, and more.
Hemp farming has taken off in recent years since the 2018 U.S. Farm Bill made hemp legal. Hemp farms can now be found throughout the country, including in Kentucky, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Georgia, among others. Like any other plant, hemp needs water to grow healthy and strong.
At Agri Services International, we provide hemp irrigation services to ensure your crops receive adequate hydration. Our services include hydraulic design, project management, turnkey installation, and more. While you can use multiple irrigation methods to water hemp, drip irrigation is the preferred technique because of its precision and efficiency. You can count on our team of highly qualified irrigation experts to create the perfect irrigation solution to help your hemp reach new heights.
How do we irrigate hemp?
Multiple irrigation methods can be used to water your hemp plants, including flood irrigation and rotation irrigation. While both methods have the potential to be effective, they are not as efficient as drip irrigation. Drip irrigation is a form of micro-irrigation that drips water directly to the root zone around your plants. This type of irrigation is extremely precise, minimizes evaporation, and reduces water usage. Drip irrigation systems are remarkably efficient and ensure uniform hydration among all of your hemp crops. We can also add a fertigation component to your drip irrigation system to facilitate efficient nutrient delivery to your plants.
We offer complete hemp irrigation services.
As a full-service agricultural irrigation company, we are your one-stop shop for hemp irrigation. Whether you want us to build a turnkey irrigation system from scratch or simply provide consulting, we have you covered. Our complete hemp irrigation services include:
- Turnkey Installations: All of our services wrapped into one. We'll design, supply, and install a custom hemp irrigation system that is fully operational when we hand over the keys.
- Hydraulic Design: We'll engineer and design your hemp irrigation system to ensure it hydrates your crops as efficiently as possible, saving you water and money.
- Project Management & Consulting: If you'd rather use your own labor to build your hemp irrigation system, we can supply a project manager to oversee construction and make sure the job gets done correctly.
- Automation: We can automate your new or existing hemp irrigation system to make watering your plants as simple as possible.
- Service & Repairs: We offer preventative, corrective, and emergency repair services to keep your hemp irrigation system operating at full capacity.
- Wholesale Parts: Did a part break on your hemp irrigation system? Don't fret. You can order what you need from our vast inventory of competitively priced wholesale parts.
- Turbine Pumps: We can install or repair turbine pumps to help your agricultural irrigation system continue pumping water through its pipes and to your crops.
Partner with us for your hemp irrigation needs.
If you want to partner with an established agricultural irrigation contractor that has a track record of success, then we are the company for you. We have been in business since 1982 and have worked with some of the biggest names in agriculture, like Martex Farms and Syngenta. Our team at Agri Services International includes a Certified Irrigation Designer and engineers who have hundreds of years of combined experience in agricultural irrigation. We know how to design effective hemp irrigation solutions that meet your specific needs and help you use your water as efficiently as possible.
In 2021, we received the Irrigation Association's Vanguard Award for innovation.
Schedule a consultation about our hemp irrigation services!
At Agri Services International we offer first-class hemp irrigation services to clients in Kentucky, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Georgia, and other states in the Southeastern US. We can design, install, and service your custom agricultural irrigation system to ensure your hemp plants receive the ideal amount of water. Let us take your hemp operation to the next level. Call us today at 772-468-0888 to schedule a consultation about our hemp irrigation services!