Premium Agricultural Irrigation Services Available in South Carolina
We have offered these services for the last 39 years!
South Carolina is a beautiful state located in the coastal southeastern region of the United States. This state is bordered to the southeast by the Atlantic ocean, making it a great place to live for anyone who loves swimming, boating, and other outdoor activities. South Carolina offers its residents a mild climate that is warm nearly year-round.
Our agricultural irrigation experts here at Agri Services International provide top-of-the-line services to the property owners in South Carolina. The services we offer include turnkey installations, service and repair, wholesale parts, hydraulic design, project management and consulting, and turbine pumps.
We Offer A Variety of Agricultural Irrigation Services
- Turnkey Installations: Our turnkey installations combine all of our irrigation services into one convenient package; when you select this option, our experts will design, engineer, supply, and fully install a custom agricultural irrigation system that meets your needs. When we leave your property, your new irrigation system will be completely set up and ready for you to use it.
- Service & Repairs: We offer preventative, corrective, and emergency repair services for your agricultural irrigation system. Our team is extensively trained and highly qualified to identify any issues with your irrigation system and come up with a plan to solve the problem. You can count on our team to be able to fix any part of your irrigation system, including engines, pumps, valves, pipes, control panels, and much more.
- Wholesale Parts: Our experts understand how important it is to have an irrigation system with all the parts necessary to keep it running smoothly and help your crops thrive. You can trust us to advise you on any irrigation problem and provide the right parts to solve it. We offer a wide selection of parts, such as pipes, fittings, valves, pumps, emitters, motors, and more from the top brands in the industry.
- Hydraulic Design: Our experienced engineers pride themselves on creating custom agricultural irrigation systems that optimize your water usage. Before we even start designing your irrigation system, we will analyze your water source, topography, soil conditions, and crop information. This allows us to build you an irrigation system that distributes the correct amount of water as efficiently as possible.
- Project Management & Consulting: If you are a farmer or grower who has access to their own labor and resources, our project management and consulting service is for you. Our project managers can oversee your irrigation construction to make sure that it stays on schedule, stays within budget, and meets our perfect standards. If you don't need our experts to manage your irrigation project, you can consult with us so we can help to formulate an irrigation solution that caters to your needs.
- Turbine Pumps: A major component of your agricultural irrigation system is its turbine pump, so if this part isn't working properly, we can help you fix it promptly. Our experts can diagnose any issues with your turbine pump and work with you to create a plan to fix them. Our irrigation expertise and quick response time ensure that your turbine pump will be back in working order as quickly as possible.
We can irrigate pecan farms, vineyards, greenhouses, nurseries, sports fields, and more!
Give us a call today to sign up for any of our agricultural irrigation services!
Here at Agri Services International, our team has provided top-notch agricultural irrigation services for property owners in South Carolina since 1982. We pride ourselves on utilizing technology that allows us to irrigate your crops as effectively and efficiently as possible. If you are interested in any of our premium agricultural irrigation services, give us a call at 772-468-0888 to sign up with us today!