We provide agricultural irrigation services in Virginia.
Our services include hydraulic design, turnkey installation, automation, and more.
Virginia isn't just for lovers. It's for farmers too. The state boasts nearly 8 million acres of farmland and more than 43,000 farms that have a significant impact on the economy. According to the Virginia Farm Bureau, the state's agricultural industry creates a $70 billion annual economic impact and close to 334,000 jobs. On the whole, Virginia is one of the United States' top producers of crops like tobacco, apples, grapes, and peanuts.
At Agri Services International, we provide top-notch agricultural irrigation services to farmers, growers, and landowners in Virginia to help them use their water as efficiently as possible. With services such as hydraulic design, turnkey installation, and automation, we can reduce the cost of irrigation while enhancing its impact on your crops. Common applications of our services in Virginia include apple irrigation, vineyard irrigation, sports field irrigation, and more.
What agricultural irrigation services do we offer?
- Turnkey Installation: We can design and install your custom agricultural irrigation system from scratch using our wholesale parts and labor force. Training is included with this comprehensive service!
- Service & Repair: From flow meter calibration to engine repair, we can service all parts of your agricultural irrigation system. Our team offers preventative, corrective, and emergency repair services.
- Wholesale Parts: You can purchase the wholesale parts you need from our vast inventory. We carry everything from pumps and pipes to valves and tubing, all from the top brands in agriculture.
- Hydraulic Design: With a focus on achieving maximum efficiency, our engineering team designs custom agricultural irrigation systems for our clients based on factors like topography, crop type, and water source.
- Project Management & Consulting: Looking for an agricultural irrigation expert to oversee the installation of your new irrigation system? If so, then take advantage of our project management service. We will make sure that all aspects of construction go according to plan.
- Turbine Pumps: Keeping your turbine pump operating at full capacity is of the utmost importance. We can repair or replace aging pumps to ensure their continual performance.
- Automation: Simplify irrigation by adding automation to your new or existing agricultural irrigation system. With automation, your system turns on and off automatically and can be operated remotely through an app on your mobile device.
Our Top Crop Applications in Virginia
- Apple Irrigation: Apples thrive when they are irrigated in short, frequent bursts and have a steady water supply. We can create an automated drip irrigation system that provides your apples with the hydration they need to grow heartily in Virginia.
- Vineyard Irrigation: Don't waste your water or financial resources with an inefficient irrigation method. Let our team craft a top-tier drip irrigation system that delivers water to your vines efficiently and uniformly.
- Hemp Irrigation: Since hemp plants only recently entered the mainstream, there is a lot of confusion surrounding best irrigation practices. You can trust our team of agricultural irrigation experts to formulate a winning water application strategy whether you grow hemp indoors or outdoors.
- Blueberry Irrigation: Giving your blueberries the right amount of water at the right time is imperative to producing a strong yield. We'll make sure your blueberry bushes are positioned for success with a drip irrigation system tailored to meet your needs.
- Pecan Irrigation: Pecans and other tree nuts flourish when watered sufficiently. Depending on the layout of your pecan grove, we'll devise a custom irrigation plan using drip tubing or micro-jet emitters to water your pecans with peak effectiveness.
How else can our irrigation services be used?
- Greenhouse & Nursery Irrigation: The days of using only overhead sprinklers to water the plants in greenhouses and nurseries are long gone. Let us help you customize a drip irrigation system that hydrates your plants more efficiently and uniformly than ever before.
- Sod Irrigation: Different types of sod require different levels of irrigation. We can install a portable hose-reel irrigation system at your sod farm that allows you to adjust water application depth based on your specific grass and soil type.
- Sports Field Irrigation: We can install a sprinkler system at your sports field to keep your grass thick and verdant throughout the year. Healthy grass makes for an optimal playing surface.
- Pasture Irrigation: Sprawling pastures may pose an overwhelming irrigation need for landowners. Our team is here to come alongside you and figure out the best and most efficient way to water with our pasture irrigation services.
Call today to schedule a consultation about our agricultural irrigation services!
Do you want to save water and money while increasing the impact of your agricultural irrigation system? If so, then we're here to help. At Agri Services International we provide a broad range of agricultural irrigation services to farmers, growers, and landowners in Virginia. Whether you harvest blueberries or own a sod farm, we can work with you to optimize your water usage and enhance the efficiency of your irrigation system. Call us today at 772-468-0888 to schedule a consultation about our agricultural irrigation services. We have been assisting clients like you since 1982!